Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Eco-Friendly Durawood: Durawood is a 3/4"-1" thick lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors, thats made from densely compressed recycled plastic milk jugs and soda bottles. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it wont absorb any water and wont rot, splinter or crack. Durawood is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically place to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Fit N Finish: Every durawood part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
|Shipping||USA and Canada|
|Product Weight||45 lbs|
|Brand||Pawleys Island Furniture|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA|
|Material||Durawood Poly Lumber|
|Hardware||Painted 316 Stainless Steel|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Care||Clorox-type wipes or a soft bristle brush with a mild cleanser are ideal for this product|
Adirondacks chairs are a fixture on Pawleys Island porches and that classic design is what inspired the Essentials Counter Height Chair. Its sloping backrest reclines less dramatically than traditional Adirondack chairs, promoting a more upright posture suitable for having a meal at our matching Counter-Height Dining Table.
The laid-back Adirondack style makes its mark upon this unique chair. It's one you'll want to enjoy with a meal, dessert, drinks... and still be comfortable in long you've emptied your plate or glass.
This Essentials Counter Height Chair represents the culmination of diligent design and construction by artisans based in North Carolina, a state richly endowed in the furniture craftsmanship tradition. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed lifetime warranty.
All joints where the end of a board meets a face of another are made with the ancient carpentry method of Mortise and Tenonthat helps to make the chair rock solid. Most other chairs merely have butt joints at these intersections to save time and money. Screws and bolt heads are gracefully obscured from the front view of the furniture and attachment points are painstakingly engineered to remove all visible hardware from the front of the chairs seat, back and arms.
The Durawood poly lumber used to construct this chair is made from HDPE recycled consumer plastic that's been sterilized for safety and to eliminate impurities. Durawood contains no waste-wood fiber, so it not only won't absorb water, but also won't rot, splinter, crack or attract termites. It also never needs stain or any other kind of sealant, yet holds up to vigorous rains, extreme temperatures and high winds, making it the perfect outdoor furniture material.
Hardware consists of marine-grade, 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel to provide the ultimate in durability. We also prime and paint the heads of the hardware to match the color of Durawood you choose.
With our winning combination of superior materials and craftsmanship, you will not be disappointed.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Essential Counter Height Chair